Words from Hayley

Wow what an interesting week! A lot of strange emotions and memories. It has been such a pleasure to teach your wonderful children.  I first visited Rådan in January 2011, from the moment I saw the school I knew that this would become my new home.
In the autumn of 2011 I moved in to the big first floor classroom.  Myself and Malin Bosell were to be responsible for the first cohort of two parallel classes entering förskoleklass that term. The children were born in 2005 and were separated into two groups for teaching. We were welcomed by the then small Rådan community made up of  a dedicated staff, students, parents and siblings.

In the autumn of 2012 I followed the 05's up to grade 1, and established my home in the classroom we still use today.  Due mainly to my passion for early literacy development I decided to continue in this roll of grade 1 teacher, and in the autumn of 2013 I received the cohort born in 2006. The tradition continued with then receiving the 2007 cohort of grade 1's in the autumn of 2014.
Due to a change in school structure with the intake of only one new class I was asked if I would continue up to grade 2 with the 2007 cohort. And of course I said yes!

Rådan is an amazing community and has provided me with so many opportunities for learning. I am so grateful to have had the pleasure to teach so many amazing children.


No comments:

Post a Comment